Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Book Haul (1)

I can't remember the last time I bought books before this...well I can, it was late November and I got James Dashner's The Kill Order. I was making my big move from Florida to North Carolina early December and I was trying to save up as much as I could. So it had been about half a year without buying any books! That is WAY too long...in my opinion at least. But anyways my loving boyfriend decided to treat me to two hardbacks and then a week ago he got me two more paperbacks I have been wanting. <3 So here is a little mini haul of the books I got.

THE 5TH ORDER

I have been lusting after this book ever since I heard about it on Youtube! It just sounds amazing and I can't wait to dig into it. But I've been putting it off because I want to read it on a day where I can dedicate how ever long to it. So hopefully next week on my day off I'll jump right in!





ELEANOR & PARK

This was another book that I heard rave reviews about and was dying to read. I ended up reading it in two sittings and I am absolutely in love with it! I know most of you have probably heard tons about it but there are no words I could say that would do this book justice or would be able to explain all that I felt while reading this book! Even so, I am planning on writing a review this week for it so that I can gush even more over it! <3


READY PLAYER ONE

I don't know too much about this book. What I have heard has been all good. But the premise sounds amazing! I am a total gamer and so a book that takes you into a game totally sounds like my cup of tea. My boyfriend even said he might read this one after I am done.





THE SELECTION

I initially went into Barnes & Noble with a plan, I was going to get Ready Player One and The Pledge but when I asked they told me they didn't have it so I had to skim the bookshelves pretty quickly for another book to take with me that day. The selection won. I was on the fence for a while about whether I wanted to read this series or not. But every time I thought about it too long another book would win over it. This was the perfect opportunity to get it because it was on a whim. :) And the more I think about it the more excited I am to read it.





Well that's my haul! Not big by any means but full of books I'm dying to read! Like I said, I'll be posting my review for Eleanor & Park later on this week! Let me know if you have read any of these books and what books you've picked up recently! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment